APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Neff-Perkins Company (the “Company”) considers all applicants for employment without regard to their age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.
Part TimeFull Time
Days (7am - 3pm)Afternoons (3pm - 11pm)Nights (11pm – 7am)
List your employers for the past ten years. Start with the most recent. Use additional sheets of paper or the backside if you need more space.
By signing below, I agree to all of the following:
• All of the information I have provided in this application is both accurate and complete. If the Company learns that I have misrepresented, falsified, or omitted anything on this application, or during an interview, or at any other stage of the application process, it may decline to hire me and may terminate my employment if it has already begun.
• By accepting this application, the Company is not required to offer me employment.
• If the Company chooses to make me a preliminary offer of employment, it may insist that I submit to a drug and alcohol test and/or a medical examination. I agree to do these things if the Company requests them, and I understand that the Company may rescind its preliminary offer if for any reason I refuse. In addition, if I become employed by the Company, I agree to undergo any medical examinations (including drug and alcohol testing) that are job-related and consistent with the business necessity that the Company might request.
• If I become employed at the Company, my employment will be "at will," which means that both the Company and I are free to end our employment relationship at any time, and for any reason, and without providing any advance notice.
• If I become employed by the Company and my employment ends, the Company may furnish information about my former employment to persons who ask the Company for employment references about me. I give my permission for the Company to do this and release the Company from all liability for providing employment references about me.
• If I am hired, I will be required to provide proof of my identity and of my authorization to work in the United States.
• In exchange for the Company considering me for potential employment, I agree to submit any dispute that I may have about this application for employment to final and binding arbitration before National Arbitration and Mediation (http://namadr.com) according to its Employment Rules and Procedures. By signing this application, I am giving up forever my right to a jury trial on any dispute relating to this application for employment.
I have read, understand and agree to all of the above.